Omega software Ltd., Kamenarka 37, 10010, Zagreb, PID: 40102169932 (hereinafter: “Omega“) as a responsible company takes care of your privacy and the protection of your data.
In its operations, Omega has recognized the importance of information security as one of the key factors that improve the quality of delivery and has developed and implemented an information security management system that commits to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all asset information in order to fulfill regulatory, operational and contractual requirements.
Interpretation and definitions
Capitalized words have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- User Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service
- Company means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under joint control with a participant, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of shares, ownership interest, or other securities that have the right to vote in the election of directors or other governing body
- Application means a software program called mCentrix (provided by Omega) that you download to any electronic device
- Country refers to the Republic of Croatia
- Device means any electronic device that can access mCentrix, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Omega to execute and provide mCentrix on Omega’s behalf, provide services related to the Application, or assist the Company in analyzing the use of the Application itself
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Application or from the infrastructure of the Application itself (for example, the duration of page visits)
- You are the individual who accesses or uses the Application, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Application, as applicable
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using our Application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used for contact or identification purposes. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to, usage information.
The personal data you provide may enable you to access various functionalities of the Application that are available to you as a registered user.
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Application.
Usage data may include i information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (eg, IP address), the time and date of your visit, time spent in the Application, unique identifiers of the device you are using, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Application using or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser that you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Application, including usage tracking
- To manage your account when registering as a user of the service
- To maintain, develop, comply with, and download newer versions of the Application
- To manage and monitor your requests for processing and electronic signature of documentation
- We may use your information for business transfers such as evaluating or conducting a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other types of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, where the personal data we hold about the users of our services is among the transferred assets
- We may use your data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, to evaluate and improve our Application and your experience
We may share your data in the following situations:
- We may share your data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you
- We may share/transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations for any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company
- We may share your data with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services, or promotions
- We may share your data with other users to administer the Application and user rights and roles
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent
- In certain cases provided for by law, we have a legal obligation to submit your data to competent state authorities, based on a request established by law
- The legal obligation may arise from national regulations or EU regulations
- Your data will not be passed on to third parties for direct marketing purposes
Retention of your personal data
We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Omega will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period, except when that data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to keep that data for a longer time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your data, including personal data, are processed in the Company’s business offices and in all other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your country, province, state, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Delete your personal data
You have the right to ask us to help you delete the personal data we have collected about you. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
Disclosure of your personal information
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your data may be transferred. We will send a notification before your personal information is transferred and becomes subject to different Privacy Policies.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your data if such action is necessary for:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protection of rights or property of the Company
- Preventing or investigating possible abuse in connection with the Service
- Protection of the personal safety of service users or the public
- Protection from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee their absolute security.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.